Group classes continuing!
We are pleased to say that our group Yoga classes are unaffected by the latest government announcement.
Under Tier 2 and Tier 3 restrictions group classes can continue so long as Covid 19 safety measures are in place. If anything changes we will let you know.
There are spaces available in our group classes at the moment, particularly in the daytime classes, so if you want to join a class with us you are welcome.
We usually have a week break for half term … things are not normal just yet!
This half term there will be a one week break in the online classes but a two week break for group classes, so :
- The week of Monday 26th October : NO CLASSES
- Monday 2nd November : ONLINE CLASSES RESTART
- Monday 9th November : GROUP CLASSES RESTART
All classes will then run through to Friday 18th December.
There will be the usual two week break for Christmas & New Year.
Group Class Timetable
- MONDAY : 6.00 – 7.15pm (Chris Noon)
- MONDAY : 7.45 – 9.00pm (Beginners – Chris Noon)
- TUESDAY : 6.00 – 7.00pm (Pregnancy Yoga – Hannah)
- TUESDAY : 7.30 – 8.30pm (Pregnancy Yoga – Hannah)
- TUESDAY : 7.30 – 9.00pm (Chris Noon)
- WEDNESDAY 10.00 – 11.15am (Hannah Penn)
- WEDNESDAY 6.00 – 7.00pm (Hannah Penn)
- WEDNESDAY 7.30 – 8.45pm (Hannah Penn)
- THURSDAY 10.00 – 11.15am (Hannah Penn)
- THURSDAY 6.00 – 7.30pm (Beginners – Hannah Penn)
- THURSDAY 6.00 – 7.15pm (Chris Noon)
- THURSDAY 7.45 – 9.15pm (Chris Noon)
from Class Information, posted October 2020