First Aid Training
The training is led by Gilly Loukes, the British Wheel of Yoga First Aid Officer for the Yorkshire & Humber region.
The course is open to anyone, but has been designed to be of particular relevance to Yoga teachers.
On completion, participants receive an Emergency First Aid Manual and a First Aid Certificate valid for 3 years.
Please Note :
You now need photo id to take part in these training sessions. Please bring a passport, driving license or similar to the training. Any problem with this please contact us beforehand.
Next First Aid Training Days :
- Sunday 25th November 2018 (Spaces Available)
- Saturday 28th September 2019
- Sunday 29th September 2019
- Time : 10.00am – 5.00pm
- Venue : Sheffield Yoga School, South Road, Sheffield S6 3TA
- Cost : £65.00 for the day (includes 3 year certificate & 1st Aid manual)
These courses are limited to 12 participants, so early booking is recommended. To book a place please call or email us.